Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Nevermind

I didn't go to class today. 

I really, really, really wanted to.  Honestly, it's killing me that I'm not completing my challenge as planned, but I think I'm finally coming down with Melody's bug.  I went home from work early to get some rest and try to head it off.  Even I have to admit that well being is more important than pride.

I felt much better after a big nap--I can almost breathe normally through my nose!--but I didn't want to push it.  So I'm going to do a gentle practice on my own at home, go to bed early, and sincerely hope I feel better tomorrow.  Because then I'll have the stamina for Wednesday and Thursday's classes.  I will be so disappointed if I had a strong practice for so long, but then fizzled right at the end. 

So sorry, Kate.  I'll definitely be there for Vicki's anniversary open house.

No comments:

Post a Comment